Thursday 30 April 2009

Another full week

It's been a week of events this week. Last week, my mother who lives in Cyprus, flew back to the UK and stayed for a week with her friend in Bury St Edmunds. On Tuesday, she took the train up to Edinburgh to stay with another friend so I dragged the husband and kids over to visit for a while. Tomorrow she and I are hitting Glasgow for some much needed catchup and retail therapy.

I also got my roller banner finally delivered and it's fantastic - huge, but brilliant.

I also got an unexpected email inviting me to take a stall at the Scottish Deer Centre in Cupar, Fife on bank holiday monday, so a nice trip upcountry is planned for Monday. I'm hoping it'll be busy (and profitable), but even if it's not, it's another venue to get myself out there.

2 comments:

Marion said...

Hope you have a good day at the Deer Centre - you'll certainly not be missed with your banner!It's a whopper.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day. Love the banner! You'll certainly stand out!