Sunday 12 April 2009

Rather sporadic blogging

I seem to be rather sporadic in my blogging lately but I've just been so busy with...............well life really. Had my first craft fair of the year yesterday (I was supposed to be attending one in February, but I was ill so had to cancel). I love doing the Balerno Farmers Market and Craft Fair - it's such a nice atmousphere and the stall holders are all very friendly. I don't usually make much, but tend to cover my costs and make a little profit. Yesterday was quiet, although I made a few sales and got a commission (yay!!). I sent Ben out to hand out leaflets during the first half of the morning and made three sales through that alone - wish I'd thought of it sooner and wish I'd taken more leaflets (we ran out after two hours). I also got the chance of some advertising at a really reasonable price, so hopefully that will bring in some custom.

I also got a wedding commission......I love doing wedding stationery.....and this one is going to look lovely, all chocolate brown and pale gold. An added bonus, I'm going to the wedding as a guest too :-)

After the craft fair, Ben and I popped up to Leven to visit Blacketyside Farm - if you live in the Fife area, do go visit and grab some lunch while you're there - the toasties alone are well worth the drive!

No comments: