Sunday 19 April 2009

Craft Fair, Dunfermline cont....

Wow, what a fantastic day yesterday was - fabulous footfall, who'd have known so many people lived in Dunfermline. We were packed all day long even after we'd finished for the day and were packing away, there was still people coming in. I've booked up for the November one too now and here's hoping it's, if not as busy, busier than yesterday. I came home on a high but absolutely knackered and was asleep in bed by 10......rock'n'roll lifestyle me lol. My friend, Carol, who shared a stall with me yesterday has a new business line too - encaustic art. Absolutley fantastic work and I've commissioned her to do a painting for me for a member of my family. I've seen a photo of it, now can't wait to get the real thing!!! As soon as she gets her website up and running, I'll post a link to it.

No comments: