Monday 26 January 2009

Craft Fairs


Well, I'm now booked in for this years craft and wedding fayres. The first one will be at Balerno Farmers Market on Saturday, 14th February. I love doing this market, it's such a friendly atmosphere and because most of us are regulars, we've all come to know each other. Ben loves coming to this one too and helping me out........he's good at it too - a real salesman in the making!

The next one's I'm booked in for are in March. Three evening wedding fayres,

4th March Kingswood Burntisland 6.30 – 8.30

5th March Pitbauchlie Dunfermline 6.30 – 8.30

11th March Victoria Kirkcaldy 6.30 – 8.30


I'm really looking forward to these ones. It's a different atmosphere at wedding fayres, although they're fun to do, they're a bit more serious. Plus, it's always a kick talking to the brides to be about their wedding plans.

No comments: