Tuesday 10 February 2009

I'm back

Not that I've been anywhere, but this time last week I wanted someone to take me out back and shoot me I felt so ill. Anyhoo....I'm better and ready to go back to work tomorrow. I knew I was on the mend when daytime tv started to seriously get on my nerves, and I started to notice the mess in the house again. Once I started to feel better though, I did some work on my site - re-branded the whole lot and re-did some of my designs...and I think they're a lot better now. I did have to cancel going to a meeting tonight because I didn't want to push my luck - knowing my luck, I'd have a relapse and I can't take any more time off my dayjob. Frustrating having to cancel the meeting as I really enjoyed the last one - ah well, thems the breaks.

I also managed to do another design for my wedding stationery line - hope you like it.

1 comment:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Glad your feeling better, love your work.. sarah x