Monday 29 December 2008

Christmas 2008

Well Christmas is finally over for another year. We had the family over on Christmas day - 12 of us sat down to a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE turkey. As per usual, I made too much food and I had to send everyone home with doggie bags just to get rid of it, and we've spent the last three days living off leftovers. My house is still chaos, but I'm sure the order and organisation is in there somewhere. Very strangely, I lost a bag of potatoes! What's that all about? I've hunted high and low and can't find them anywhere.

Thankfully, Ben recovered enough on Christmas day to enjoy himself. Poor soul woke up feeling really poorly and ended up going back to bed for a couple of hours after opening his presents. Kat was over the moon with her pressie from us (a sewing machine)........now she just needs to learn how to sew! I got a craft workstation and both Paul and I got nice cheques from both sets of parents so I can finally afford my Craft Robo which will allow me to make more intricate cards.............so excited!!! So, now all we have to do is wait until the bank clears them. I got a couple of cardmaking books too with some really good ideas in them. Once I find all my craft stuff again........I can get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing the new goodies!