Saturday 29 November 2008

Well, where to begin. I've finally succumbed to the pressure and started this blog, although what I'll write I have no idea. I've looked around at other people's blogs and have been so impressed by how interesting they are...........unfortunately I have a singularly uninteresting life lol.

So, about me, I'm 44 years old and have FINALLY decided what I want to be when I grow up! Two years ago I married my (now) husband and decided that I wanted to make my own wedding stationery. I have to say, they weren't that good lol, but it brought back my love of art and design - I studied Art & Design at college. I started making my own line of greetings cards, improving my techniques and designs and then this year decided to break into the Wedding Stationery line. I have a feeling this blog will have a lot of comments on the trials and tribulations of starting a new business!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Looking forward to your blogs!