Saturday 29 November 2008

Craft Fairs

I have decided that Craft Fairs in the Fife area are like buses. None for ages then two turn up at the same time! My last fair was in August, none in September, October and November.......well I was booked in for one in November but unfortunately it had to be cancelled by the organiser, but I have TWO in December........the 6th and the 13th.

No idea how I will do on the 6th - the organiser asked me if I was going to be selling Christmas Cards because the organisers were hoping to sell their own. Hmmmm, funny that, a cardmaker selling Christmas cards at a fair in December........let me think about that one. However, since the organisers are the Sue Ryder organisation, I had to say I would keep them to a minimum - a sucker for a good cause me. So, I had to do a quick re-think. Came up with these - a tiebox with six handmade cards for different occasions inside - hopefully people will buy them as Christmas pressies instead.

So, if any of you are in the Elie area on Saturday 6th December or in Balerno on Saturday 13th December - pop in and say hello.

No comments: